Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Keeping up with Technology!


So, from where did my blog title originate?  I collect t-shirts...bought the t-shirt 15 years ago or so when i was coaching cross country..."I'm so far behind I thought I was first". I thought about getting one for everyone on the team...we were new at the sport and having a hard time competing, especially against the upstate runners who were experienced with hills!  
This is how I feel now with technology...how can i keep up? I've got an iPad2, an iPhone 4, a Macbook Pro, a Dell laptop, a flipcam, a Canon Rebel dslr and a Canon d40.  Almost forgot the Canon point and shoot camera...maybe I shouldn't mention that one...just read that they are becoming dinosaurs...I’m at least 2 models behind on everything...the technology hill seems to be getting steeper...I just started using twitter even though I created an account 2 years ago...and obviously I've created a blog...actually it's my 2nd or 3rd blog...created one for book club years ago, maybe I can find it...did I mention that I really want a chromebook, but decided to install google chrome on my macbook instead.  
A technician told me years ago that buying a computer was like buying a car...you have to be happy with it and drive it for 4 or 5 years...something to ponder?  I am so ready for an upgrade on my ipad 2 and my vehicle is almost 10 years old...
Just discovered this article...thought you would like. How to Keep Up With Technology   Article reassures me that being 2nd and knowing a little about a lot is OK!

BTW...the Kardashians are very popular when you google "keeping up with". I know a little about them, even though I don't have much time for tv.
Oh and I almost forgot, I own a 3-D smart TV, Apple TV and an "airprint" wireless printer.


BTW

Apple TV...a great purchase!  right up there with the swiss army knife!  cut the cable almost a year ago...no regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment